Re: Some Mirrors are up

On Fri, Apr 02, 2010 at 11:06:04AM -0400, Wayne wrote:
> Kumar Appaiah wrote:
> >On Fri, Apr 02, 2010 at 10:05:16AM -0400, Wayne wrote:
> >>Just tried my US mirrors and am able to upgrade!
> >
> >This just means that the packages on your machines are older than the
> >ones which were available on that mirror. ftp-master.debian.org is
> >still down, though it should be up sometime soonish.
> >
> >Kumar
>
> I don't think so.
>
> I have been trying 2-3 times a day since the mirrors went down to
> get an update done.  On the second try today, the update completed.

Whatever the case may be, I am certain that no uploads are happening,
since ftp-master is yet to be resurrected. For instance, the last
update date for files here is 25th March:

http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/dists/unstable/main/binary-amd64/

Kumar
--
Running Windows on a Pentium is like having a brand new Porsche but only
be able to drive backwards with the handbrake on.