Bluetooth keyboard trouble

Hi,

This last days my keyboard has stop working. If I just let the computer start
as normal, nothing works. The keyboard in question is a logitech dinovo edge
with bluetooth connection, using the included receiver. I have observe the
following:

* When trying to type on the keyboard, a red bluetooth icon appears on the
keyboard
* In grub the keyboard works as normal
* If continuously pressing enter in grub to until the network has been setup,
the keyboard will work for a while. If leaving the computer and coming back
later, the may or may not work keyboard.
* There is a built in mouse that is affected as well.

I'm currently running up-to-date testing. keyboard is fully charge.

Any ideas what can be wrong is appreciated :)

   Martin