Re: [OT] Help for non-Debian distributions (was How to read log files)

On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 12:51:08 -0400 (EDT), Lisi wrote:
> As for KKL, I needed a translation.

This is *really* off-topic, but perhaps this is it:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=KKL

It showed up in an internet search, but I can't access the site right now
because my employer has that site blocked.  (In general, that's not a good
sign.  But it's not necessarily bad.  They block things like Xanga, Myspace,
facebook, and other social networking sites too.)  You've got me curious,
though.  I have a teenager myself; so I'll check the definition from home
tonight.

--
  .''`.     Stephen Powell    <zlinuxman@wowway.com>
 : :'  :