Re: Iceweasel not remembering saved passwords

On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 17:19:32 -0500
Dennis Wicks <wix@mgssub.com> wrote:

> Celejar wrote the following on 03/22/2010 10:03 PM:
> > On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 19:49:08 -0500
> > Dennis Wicks <wix@mgssub.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Greetings;
> >>
> >> All of a sudden Iceweasel has forgotten my userid and
> >> password for Paypal. All the others seem to be fine.
> >>
> >> Also, it will not offer to remember the info when I logon to
> >> Paypal. Again, other sites are working correctly.
> >>
> >> Any ideas what the trouble might be or how I can fix it and
> >> get it working the way it was?
> >>
> >> TIA for any help or info,
> >
> > Did you try looking under Prefs / Security / Passwords / Exceptions to
> > see if Paypal somehow got listed there?
> >
> > Celejar
> Yes, I checked that. No such luck. I also checked
> about:config for anything refering to Paypal but no hits
> there either. I am quite puzzled by this behaviour.

Sorry, I don't really know that much about this stuff.  I do know
that some websites can instruct the browser not to remember their
credentials. There are various workarounds for this, such as
Greasemonkey scripts, etc.  I don't know enough about this to provide
useful direction, though.  Good luck!

Celejar