Re: Iceweasel not remembering saved passwords

Celejar wrote the following on 03/22/2010 10:03 PM:
On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 19:49:08 -0500
Dennis Wicks <wix@mgssub.com> wrote:

Greetings;

All of a sudden Iceweasel has forgotten my userid and password for Paypal. All the others seem to be fine.

Also, it will not offer to remember the info when I logon to Paypal. Again, other sites are working correctly.

Any ideas what the trouble might be or how I can fix it and get it working the way it was?

TIA for any help or info,

Did you try looking under Prefs / Security / Passwords / Exceptions to
see if Paypal somehow got listed there?

Celejar
Yes, I checked that. No such luck. I also checked about:config for anything refering to Paypal but no hits there either. I am quite puzzled by this behaviour.

Thanks.