IBM thinkpad X60 on debian..

Hi Guys,

Can anyone suggest a notebook which would be a perfect choice for
installing Debian in terms of hardware support and power management. I
do not need anything fancy what I'm more concerned about is that it
should have VGA out, long battery life and easy to carry. At the
moment I'm thinking about IBM thinkpad X60 as a right choice but I'm
not sure about the Debian's power management for this type of laptop.
Does anyone have experience on running Debian on IBM thinkpad X60?

thank you

lubo

http://www.linuxconfig.org/