Re: Transferring files over SSH in the console

Dotan Cohen put forth on 3/21/2010 7:37 PM:
>> http://www.mosix.org/
>>

> Thanks, Stan, but I think you missed a few messages in the thread! I
> am looking for an interface to a remote machine that include features
> from both sftp and ssh shell.

Mosix negates those interfaces.  All resources are local with Mosix.  I.e.
it makes one large "SMP" out of multiple machines.  Again, it wouldn't suit
you anyway as you're working with an embedded device.  You replied before my
correction email arrived.

--
Stan