Re: Battery status is not the same using two different sources of info

On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 13:04:37 +0100, Merciadri Luca wrote:

> Camaleón wrote:

>> Maybe this is something worth to report it.
>>
> And when you put the cursor on the other applet, does it show exactly
> the same remaining time?

Yes :-)

If you carefully look the picture I sent, you will see the remaining time
displayed at the right of the icon:

[green icon1 94%] [green icon2 1:34] [blue icon3 bubble]
                               ^^^^

Anyway, if I put the mouse over the two first icons (they are the same
applet just one is displaying "percentage" and the other "remaining
time") I get the same value.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón