Kernel headers for 2.6.32-trunk-686?

Hi,

My name is Jen, and I'm new to the list. I've been playing with Linux on and off for about a year, but have only recently found a distro that meets my accessibility needs (Debian unstable). It's also a great learning tool :P

I need to build some packages from source, and I need kernel headers to do it. I can't find the headers I need, when I try to install them in the conventional way I get the error 'package not found'.

An 'apt-cache search' finds nothing. Can someone please tell me where to get the kernel headers for 2.6.32-trunk-686, and how I install them?

Thanks in advance.

Jen!

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4959 (20100319) __________

http://www.eset.com