Re: aptitude lists linux-image-2.6.32-trunk-686 under Obsolete and Locally Created Packages?

On Mon, 15 Mar 2010 19:48:37 +0000
Angus Hedger <demidevil@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Angus,

> When you get a new kernel via apt the old one is not removed,

In the past, the new kernel has been made the default kernel, and placed
at the top of the selection list.  For some reason, that wasn't the case
this time.

Not a big deal, but not what I expected.  This was on an AMD64 machine,
although I wouldn't have thought that made any difference.

--
 Regards  _

What will you do when the gas taps turn?
The Gasman Cometh - Crass