Re: Empty folder gives a `hand' cursor icon (foolish)

Freeman wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 11:08:14PM +0100, Merciadri Luca wrote:
>
>> Freeman wrote:

>>> Assuming Nautilus, is "view hidden files" checked?
>>>

>> Yes. You assume the right thing: I am using Nautilus. And? Does that
>> explain something I am not aware of?
>>

> Just a thought. You may have overlooked deleting hidden files and the folder
> may therefore not be empty.

I verified, but actually not, unfortunately. Sorry to deceive you: it
would have been easier if that was the solution.

--
Merciadri Luca
client, please contact me.

The biggest mistake people make in life is not trying to make a living
at doing what they most enjoy. (Malcolm Forbes)