Re: apt-get for deb and rpm

Hi,

AFAIK, it's not possible to mix these different packaging systems in a single list of sources. You can use the "alien" package to convert between DEB and RPM formats, among others. PCLinuxOS have this utility, but you will have to deal hard with dependences and, overall, it's not recommended install packages of so different distros, mostly cases you may break your whole system. So, IMHO, if you need a more complete distro, move to Debian, Mint, Ubuntu or any other Debian Pure Blend.

Regards,