Re: Weather forecast through applet not available in Europe?

On 12 March 2010 12:05, Merciadri Luca <Luca.Merciadri@student.ulg.ac.be> wrote:
> Camaleón wrote:

>>> If it works for Brussels, it should work everywhere on the continent.

> I will add a comment. Thanks for this finding!

I use Forecastfox in Iceweasel. I have just opened the Add Ons window,
and checked the Preferences box. This brought up a window into which I
typed a number of random European city names, All were offered as
locations for which forecasts are available.

HTH

Terence