Find out which Superhero you are at JobsCentral

Title: Looking for a job?

If you can't see this email, please click here.

Hi there!

Did you know that our favourite superheroes have day jobs too? Their jobs matched their real personality and helped them enhance their superhero deeds.

Superman was a journalist, Spiderman was a photographer and Batman was an entrepreneur.

What about you?

Find out now by taking JobsCentral's Personality Profile test.

All you have to do is click here and log in to your account, then, answer all the questions asked.

Here are your login details again in case you forgot.

Your JobsCentral Login
Email: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Password: e318604f

Why use JobsCentral?
The 'oh-so-easy' to use system
Free job personality test worth RM180
Job alert agents - let the jobs find you!
Resume building tool - Build GREAT resumes
Rich and relevant career enhancement articles

So log on to JobsCentral today with your login email and password provided in this mailer and start using the portal!

Good luck!

The JobsCentral Team

Spot Taxis with JobsCentral Adverts and win RM100!

The next time you see a taxi on the road with our adverts, snap a picture of it, upload it on our facebook page and say where you saw it. Best photo of the month wins!

Win RM1,000 when you start using JobsCentral!

Be next month's lucky winner to win RM1,000! Just log on to JobsCentral today with your login email and password provided in this mailer and use the portal! All active members are eligible!

If you are already a JobsCentral member, stand a chance to win RM300 when you refer friends to JobsCentral.
Click here to start referring friends!

If you wish to stop receiving selected emails from JobsCentral, please login and select your preferred settings.