Re: Installer problem

On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 11:21:14 -0500 (EST), Ron Johnson wrote:
> On 2010-03-11 08:53, Stephen Powell wrote:
>> There are only five words in the title, and two of them are misspelled!
>
> And when you write Italian, how many errors do you make????

That's a good point.  I'm sure his English is better than my Italian.
I expect incorrect grammar and usage from someone who is
not a native speaker of English.  (For that matter, I often see
incorrect grammar even from native speakers of English.  I sometimes
do it on purpose for dramatic effect.  For example,
"If you want it bad, you get it bad.")  But a simple spell checker
or dictionary could solve this problem.  Errors like that tend to detract
from one's credibility.  If I were the package maintainer, I might
be tempted to think that the submitter is an "unstruted source".  ;-)

--
  .''`.     Stephen Powell    <zlinuxman@wowway.com>
 : :'  :