Re: Getting no reply from this mailing list

-----Original Message-----
From: surreal <firewalrus@gmail.com>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 10:40:04 +0530

Its a couple of times I have noticed that I am not getting reply in my
inbox..

I had raised some queries and people had replied to it, but I didnt get
any of it in my inbox, had to manually go and see it..

Is there some problem with mailing list software or is it under heavy
stress due to traffic??

I hope this issue will be resolved soon.

Regards.

--
Harshad Joshi
Just a guess but since I see your mail provider is Gmail I suggest you