Please recommend: Simple, Web-based Issue tracking system for internal use

Hi all,

I am planning to use a issue tracking system (on Debian Lenny PC) for reporting bugs against software packages (not related to Debian or any linux distribution) internal to my organization. Here is a brief overview of the process...

**************************************************************************************************************
Let's say the first version of a software package is released with the following name:
SW-PKG-A-R1.0

Now after passing of certain amount of time few bugs/features are reported against it this release. Consequently some of the bugs/featurs will be fixed in the next minor release:
SW-PKG-A-R1.1

or may be deffered until a major release:
SW-PKG-A-R2.0

Similarly there will be software packages like:
SW-PKG-B-R1.0
SW-PKG-C-R1.0
and so on which will also go through the same cycle.

**************************************************************************************************************

So basically I am looking for an issue tracking system which will:
a) Let people in my organization know about the status of the bug/features against each package. They can just go to http://mymachine/<name-of-whatever-tracking-system> and see the overall status

b) Let people in my organization file bug reports and feature request via web browser.

c) Let the admin of the system (mostly me) set the status of the requests. For example:
- will be fixed in next release
- will not fixed
- fixed
- closed
etc.

So far I have tried the "mantis" and I think it is quite good but I  find the interface confusing sometimes. I would like to know if there is a better issue tracking system (trac, roundup?) that will suffice my needs.

Please note that the scalability is not an issue since at the most only 5 people will use this system including the admin person.

Thanks.