Re: Getting no reply from this mailing list

Hi,

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 10:40:04AM +0530, surreal wrote:
> Its a couple of times I have noticed that I am not getting reply in my
> inbox..

Have you done your part of work????

> I had raised some queries and people had replied to it, but I didnt get any
> of it in my inbox, had to manually go and see it..
>
> Is there some problem with mailing list software or is it under heavy stress
> due to traffic??

Mailing list postings may only be replied to mainling list.  Unless you
subscribed to mailing list, you do not got replies to mainling list in
your mailing list.

> I hope this issue will be resolved soon.

You can read mailing list archive at:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/

As I searched via google, you are getting replies, for example:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2009/10/threads.html#00003

Osamu