Custom debian installeur on DVD

Title: Custom debian installeur on DVD

Hi,

Actually, I try to make a debian installeur DVD but customized. I explain : In my company, we used to install debian cusomized with other packages. We made an ISO and put it on an USB key bootable. We add preseed.seed and syslinux.cfg. It work really fine. But we want to do the same thing with a DVD installeur, if it's possible.

I looked for a very long time on the different forum but I didn't found how to create my own DVD installeur with my own ISO. Would you please help me ?

Thanks for your answers.

DELEY Marion