Re: /boot partition changes when it should not

On 03/09/2010 02:30 AM, Clive McBarton wrote:

A quick look on wikipedia and other specialized resources might shed some light on your problem. Given the way (almost) any FS is working internally, you can't expect your partition checksums to stay the same. Eitherway, maybe I've missed something : why is this of any value to you?