Re: extracting vector graphics from a PDF

Dne, 07. 03. 2010 14:59:23 je Steve Kleene napisal(a):

The PDF was created with LaTeX, so I'm pretty sure the image was incorporated
as vector graphics (PS or EPS).  I am aware of pdfimages from the
poppler-utils package, but it only handles raster graphics.

I'm not familiar with "vector graphics" extensions; if what you mean are PostScript and Encapsulated PostScript respectively, then pdftops should do the job. It's in Lenny's repos somewhere and it comes with pdftohtml and other command-line pdf utils, but the exact package name escapes me at the moment ...

--
Regards,

Klistvud
Certifiable Loonix User #481801