Re: useradd: Problem joining into a Samba domain

On 4.3.2010 23:32, Jari Fredriksson wrote:

> I have an ancient domain, originally started with Red Hat 7.x. It is
> running on latest Lenny now, and works fine, except..
>
> Now I try to add a new server into the domain.

Never mind, I got it.

/usr/sbin/useradd -c "Machine"  -d /var/lib/nobody -g 65534 -s /bin/false %u

There was some extra option.

--
http://www.iki.fi/jarif/

We know all about the habits of the ant, we know all about the habits of the
bee, but we know nothing at all about the habits of the oyster.  It seems
almost certain that we have been choosing the wrong time for studying the
oyster.