Re: wireless from the command line

On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 05:43:52AM +1100, Alex Samad wrote:
> there are examples in /usr/share/doc/wpasupplicant/examples/

Ah yes, and the readme proved very useful. I've got it all working with
wpa_supplicant now. It works well on my home net, so lets hope it
connects to open wifi:) I'm very confident it will as I'm using roaming
mode.

I did try wicd-curses, but as I'm blind it didn't seem to work great
with speakup. It was manageable, but wpa_supplicant works far better for
me.

Thanks for everyone's help!

Cheers,
Dan