Re: convert a bitmap in pdf, into jpg or png.

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 09:07:25AM -0800, peasthope@shaw.ca wrote:
> What is recommended for converting a bitmap in pdf, into jpg or png?
> xpdf.man remarks,
>   "Save as...
>               Save the current file via a file requester."
> Does this mean that xpdf can do the conversion?  What is a file requester?

I use ImageMagick's convert tool

convert image.bmp image.png
convert image.bmp image.jpg
convert image.bmp image.pdf

There are various options, though. This might be a good starting

Feel free to contact me (flames about my english and the useless of this
driver will be redirected to /dev/null, oh no, it's full...).
		-- Michael Beck, describing the PC-speaker sound device