Gridengine installation

I am trying to install Gridengine on a cluster involving head002,
node101 and node 102.

The instructions in REAME.Debian does not work as it is there.

I cannot install an execution host following this README.  One example:

$ qconf -ae node102
node102 is no exec host

I wanted to use the Debian installation of Gridengine but there is no
Debian spesific instructions that work.  And the generic instructions
is not that easily reconcilable with the Debian packaging system.

Are there any people on this list that use the Debian gridengine
installation?

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4599

     "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is
      profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction,
      for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God
      may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good
      works."         II Timothy 3:16,17