Re: amd64 flash setup not working on youtube?

On 18:28 Thu 18 Feb     , Camaleón wrote:
> Another thing you can try is renaming your current "~/.mozilla" folder
> and start over again with a clean profile.
>
> > Note I took out all of the swfdec or other libraries, it is clean with
> > apt-get remove --purge
>
> O.k. :-)
>
> Greetings,
>
> --
> Camaleón
>

> --

I tried that as well.

To summarize, I got some functionality from using swf (libswfdec-0.8-0), but not all
the video I wanted (for instance the video on using the stumpwm window manager
by male did not work).

The amd64 adobe download does not work - no matter what i tried some
google videos would crash the browser.

When I ran icweasel from the console I got an error message

Gdk-WARNING **: XID collision, trouble ahead

This occured with the 'nv' driver for the video card, installed by the
debian installer.

I also tried using the nvidia binary from their website with the
same result.

Mitchell