Re: mp3 Book Helper

>On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 7:42 PM, Daniel Cliff <daniel.cliff.email@gmail.com> wrote:

[snip]

>Is there anything similar for Debian? Can anyone suggest a good ID3vX
>tag editor?

I primarily use kid3-qt for editing because for stripping id3v2 tags, easytag misses some extended fields that kid3-qt sees, plus it lets you set up some nice routines to run on filenames/directory restructuring, character replacement, etc. Most of the time after editing with kid3-qt I'll check the files in easytag just to make sure they're compliant as easytag seems to be a bit better at making the files id3v2 compliant.  I know, go figure.

You might not be as picky so either one may work for your needs.  kid3-qt took a little longer to set up the way I wanted but I'm glad I did.

Mark