passwd on weekly snapshot isos

I've googled and looked everywhere my little pea brain could think of
but not finding the all important passwd for the weekly snapshot isos.

I'll bet its somewhere totally obvious, but I've spent the last hour
drawing blanks.

  strings like these in google:

site:debian.org password install media
site:debian.org password weekly snapshots
site:debian.org install password

None of those worked ... the install FAQ has nothing about it.
The install documentation appears to assume a full scale cd install
where you are using an installer and create the users and passwords as
you go.

I booted up a weekly snapshot iso and reached the login prompt... now what?