Re: reportbug doubt, help PLEASE

On Wed, 2010-02-17 at 10:58 -0500, Tony Nelson wrote:
> Use reportbug.  It will help you file good bug reports.  It sends them
> by email.  It also has "Integration with mutt and mh/nmh mail readers".

When I tried to use the Squeeze version of reportbug last week, it
crashed - loosing the details I had typed in. (No, I didn;t report the
reportbug bug ;-). Perhaps it didn't like the fact that I don't run an
MTA.

Using a plain email to report a bug seems safer to me, or at least write
a description in a file first, then cut'n'paste it into reportbug so if
it crashes you don't lose anything.

--
Tixy           ()  The ASCII Ribbon Campaign (www.asciiribbon.org)
               /\  Against HTML e-mail and proprietary attachments