Re: suspend/resume on IBM ThinkPad 600 running Lenny using APM (not ACPI)

On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 10:53:19 -0500 (EST), Camaleón wrote:

> There is a FAQ about that in ThinkWiki, but almost sure you already saw
> it :-)
>
> How to make APM work
> http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/How_to_make_APM_work
>
> My suggestion? Just test suspension/hibernation with the steps provided
> in the docs and see what happens. Trial and error... and logs ;-)

I've been to the Thinkwiki site before, but for some reason I never
noticed that HOWTO.  As my grandfather would have said,

   "If it had been a snake it would have bitten me!"

Thanks for the link!  This looks like a good place to start.
If I get it working as the result of this suggestion I'll put
your name in the acknowledgements section of my ThinkPad 600
web page.