Re: Looking for: A quick how to make a deb from a (kernel) rpm

On Mon, 8 Feb 2010 16:44:23 -0500 (EST), Stephen Powell wrote:
> I guess I'm getting old and can't see.

OK, let's try again.  I did find this package

   http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/xen-hypervisor-3.4-amd64

But this is the hypervisor only, not the dom0 kernel that
needs to go with it.  I also found this thread on
the debian-devel mailing list archive for January of 2010:

Keep following the thread with the "Thread Next" link.
It may provide some useful information.