Re: Looking for: A quick how to make a deb from a (kernel) rpm

On Mon, 8 Feb 2010 16:28:59 -0500 (EST), Stephen Powell wrote:
> I'll be the first to admit that I know nothing about xen (isn't that a
> particular sect of Buddhism?  :-) ) but it looks to me like the xen
> kernel patches have been mainstreamed since 2.6.26.  See, for example,
>    http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/linux-patch-debian-2.6.32

I guess I'm getting old and can't see.  I just rechecked that page
and there's nothing in it about xen.  ?!
Maybe I need to get my eyes checked.
Sorry for the false lead.

The list of files contained in this package

   http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/all/linux-patch-debian-2.6.32/filelist

does contain one hit on the character string "xen", which is

   /usr/src/kernel-patches/all/2.6.32/debian/features/all/module-firmware/0001-netxen-module-firmware-hints.patch.bz2

but that doesn't appear to be what we're looking for.

My apologies once again.