Re: Plz suggest the kernels that can be used in GNU

On Sun, Feb 07, 2010 at 12:46:15AM +0530, AZAD NIKARTHIL wrote:
> Hello hackers.....
>
> Can any one give information about anyother kernel other than Linux is
> now using in GNU....  Is there is any other good kernel other than
> Linux.  plz suggest

I do not understand exactly what are you asking with "in GNU....".

There are good kernel other than Linux http://www.debian.org/ports/index.en.html

* kfreebsd kernel is basically release quality. (This is FreeBSD kernel)
* GNU/HURD kernel in another.  (This is pure GNU kernel)

(There have been other efforts...)

http://www.debian.org/ports/hurd/reference-manual/hurd.html

I suggest you to do more selfstudy if you ever wish to run these.  (So
far, I never got to do ...)

Osamu