Upgrade freeradius etch to lenny.

Hello,

On one of our radius servers we upgraded from etch to lenny which means the freeradius server software was upgraded from version 1.1.3 to 2.0.4. This is a big upgrade for FreeRadius.

I've managed to get most of the freeradius server working properly except the accounting part. I see in the "radius.conf" file that the accounting is turned on and the accounting directory is still the same one used in the version 1 software. But still the accounting is not logging the information as it should, and I see no errors about it.

Anyone know what I have to do to get the accounting working?

Thanks,

Ken