Re: Synchronizing more than one folder/file in Unison, per profile

On Sunday January 31 2010 11:39:31 am Merciadri Luca wrote:
> Matthew Moore <anonymous.jondoe@gmail.com> writes:
> > You can add multiple "path =" settings. For example, your profile would
> > look something like
> >
> > root = <computer 1>
> > root = <computer 2>
> >
> > path = /home/myself/Docs
> > path = /home/Docs.txt
>
> Okay. Nice. However, your example does not work (at least with my
> Unison), as it asks for relative paths (and not absolute). I did not
> know this. Thanks!

They are relative to the root directories. In your case, you would have it as

root = /
root = ssh://<other compter>//

... or something like that. If you only care about syncing targets that are
anchored in /home/, then you could change your roots to be something else.

MM