Re: Solution to Connecting to Verizon MiFi

Stan Hoeppner wrote:
Wayne <linuxtwo@gmail.com> put forth on 1/22/2010 12:15 PM:

Note:  If not able to connect to the internet, disable your firewall. If
you can then connect, fix your firewall.  I use firehol.

Thanks Again Stan for all of your help.

That's so kind of you Wayne.  I didn't do all that much, just helped you climb
over that one little hill that was standing in your way.  I'm so glad you got it
working!

Just giving credit where credit is due Stan.

Did not think about putting this on the wiki. Google, and others, picked up that thread within a day or so. That's why I keep reminding new users to Google before asking on the list. The answers for more & more problems are out there for those that look. Or in my case, find someone who could ask the right questions. :-)

Verizon was glad I posted it though.

Cheers all!

Wayne