Fwd: Does lenny use grub2?

Thanks everybody for the replies, I'm still unsure on how to proceed.

When I install lenny should I let the installer proceed with its own
grub and put it in the master boot record? Will this overwrite the
current grub2?

Or should I install the lenny loader in its own partition and chainload
it from grub2 after booting back in my current system with (I guess) a
rescue disk? (not really sure if this is how chainloading works, bear
with my ignorance)

Will lenny bootloader installer see my other system and allow boot from
it as well?

Thanks again for your help.