one website gives address not found

I'm mystified by this error on one website http://www.trade2win.com/

error= Address not found

All other websites can be browsed fine - at least I can browse everything OK and send and receive emails. The machine's a gateway server and runs iptables but I've checked that it makes no difference by downing the iptables rules and trying with masquerading only.

I can browse the website happily from my mobile phone. I can't work out what it might be. Here's a couple of error msgs I saw:

www.trade2win.com: Name or service not known
Cannot handle "host" cmdline arg `www.trade2win.com' on position 1 (argc 1)
adam@isengard:~/junk$ traceroute http://www.trade2win.com/
http://www.trade2win.com/: Name or service not known
Cannot handle "host" cmdline arg `http://www.trade2win.com/' on position 1 (argc 1)
adam@isengard:~/junk$ traceroute 'http://www.trade2win.com/'
http://www.trade2win.com/: Name or service not known
Cannot handle "host" cmdline arg `http://www.trade2win.com/' on position 1 (argc 1)
adam@isengard:~/junk$ host www.trade2win.com
Host www.trade2win.com not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)
adam@isengard:~/junk$ host 208.43.120.229
229.120.43.208.in-addr.arpa domain name pointer sfarm1.com.

This last ip address is that of trad2win.com (not working).

Any inspiration gratefully received!

Adm