Re: DELL PowerEdge-like ESM and OMSA for Debian?

	Did ya happen to try your friend Google? A simple search for "Dell
Debian OMSA" garnered a bounty of replies and among the gems I was able
to locate
http://linux.dell.com/files/openmanage-contributions/debian/omsa5.1/ in
about 5 minutes. It's only 32-bit, but then Dell doesn't even have a
64-bit version for RedHat yet to my knowledge.