DELL PowerEdge-like ESM and OMSA for Debian?

~
 DELL supports only RedHat and Suse (and Windows ...) and I was able
to update my BIOS basically from a Debian-based live CD using the
steps provided here:
~
 http://www.ducea.com/2007/08/27/dell-bios-firmware-updates-on-debian/
~
 Now I would to have the kind of management that ESM and OMSA allows,
but the installer is complainign about missing rpm packages
~
 I know I can use alien to convert rpm to deb packages and I did seach
for such packages even though I couldn't find them, I still think
there might be something like that in Debian
~
 If there isn't. Is there such thing as a mapping of the functionality
of rpm and deb packages?
~
 I think I will need to install
~
 rpm, pciutils, libc, libdl, libm. libc. libpthread, /bin/sh,
srvadmin-omilcore, srvadmin-ipmi, srvadmin-hapi
~
 Of course I' wish I would use debian packages ...
~
 Any suggestions?
~
 Thank you