cloning a hard drive issue/problem

Hi,

I've got a question (possible problem)...

I've got Debian Lenny installed on an 80GB EIDE hard drive that's about to ware out. I have a second hard drive that is a SATA drive that is rather new and no signs of any problems.

I'm planning on using clonezilla 1.2.3-27 to clone the 80GB drive, with my root / partition, to a new hard drive, a 160GB SATA drive. I came to realize though that my 80GB is device hda, and the new SATA will be I suppose sda. I thought that after the cloning I may just need to edit the fstab file on the new 160GB SATA from hda to sda, and from the current sda to sdb, etc., but I really don't know for sure.

So, my question is - am I on the right path, will this work? Or do any of you have a better method to upgrade hard drives, under these circumstances?

My current fstab file (on the 80GB EIDE) looks like this:

proc /proc proc defaults 0 0 /dev/hda2 / ext3 defaults,errors=remount-ro 0 0 /dev/sda2 /data ext3 defaults 0 2 /dev/sda1 /home ext3 defaults,usrquota,grpquota 0 2 /dev/hda5 none swap sw 0 0
/dev/hdb     /media/cdrom0   udf,iso9660   usr,noauto   0            0
/dev/fd0      /media/floppy0   auto     rw,user,noauto      0            0
/dev/sdb1   /mnt/usb1   auto             rw,user,noauto      0            0

I greatly appreciate your help!  Thank you!
Robert