Re: apt-get upgrade -> Configuring grub-pc never ends

On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 11:27:12 -0500, Leonardo Ruoso wrote:
> I've tried a lot of grub-pc, grub-install, grub-probe and finally upgraded
> to 2.0.36... After all it worked.... Thanks

I'm glad you finally got it working!  I have nothing personal against any
grub2 developers who may listening, but I'm happier than ever that
I went back to lilo.  ;-)
It's reliable, stable, and does everything I want it to do.
But to each his own.