Re: Decode unixtime

On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 16:18:31 -0500
Chris Jones <cjns1989@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 09:29:04AM EST, Celejar wrote:
> > On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 03:56:11 -0500
> > Chris Jones <cjns1989@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> [..]
>
> > it's generally available in non-free - no need to do anything
> > manually.
>
> Maybe this has changed, but on lenny, I vaguely remember installing the
> bash and grep info pages--among a few more exotic others, from gnu.org
> because I couldn't find them anywhere in the repos, non-free included.

bash info still isn't in Debian, even as non-free:

> > This is Debian, after all!
>
> I was under the impression that non-free was not Debian?

A quick google doesn't yield a definitive answer to the question.  I am
aware that in one sense, 'official' Debian doesn't include non-free,
but IIUC, the categorization of packages into the sections 'main',
'contrib' and 'non-free' is an official one, and that Debian repos do
generally include the non-free section.

Celejar