Re: Decode unixtime

On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 03:56:11 -0500
Chris Jones <cjns1989@gmail.com> wrote:

> Besides, I hear that due to licensing restrictions, some of the info
> pages are not available from the debian repos. As a result, if you don't
> mind tainting your debian system, you need to download them from the GNU
> website and install them manually, which is not always straightforward.

I)  IIUC, the coreutils info documentation is included with the regular
coreutils package.

II) The licensing restrictions on other GNU documentation sometimes
prevents it from entering main, but IIUC, it's generally available in
non-free - no need to do anything manually. This is Debian, after all!

Celejar