spam list

Hello everyone,

I buildt an smtp aplication which sends mails to a mail server. Ok the ip of the mailserver is not blacklisted but the ip of the server where it is the smtp application is blacklisted...the two ip's appears in the head of the mail. I dont know how i can exclude my ip from the blacklist...or how to solve this problem...cause some clients doesnt receive my mails and it results very agggg...

change ip is not avaible...cause the isp doesnt promise that they can give another one which is not blacklisted.

maybe  aproxy???

Thabks