Re: Highmem and lowmem

Quoting Stan Hoeppner on 2010-01-24 14:08:57:
> And it seems that he's using debian-users as a personal tutor while
> building his system, asking here first thing every time he runs into a
> small gotcha, even the really simple stuff. Look at his posts, and the
> volume of such, for the past month.

I just do what several of my friends did to me when I first switched to
Debian, and back to *nix, after having been assimilated for so long by
the Borg: Just link to http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html.
After a couple weeks, it caught on.

> Maybe I'm being a bit hypocritical, as I tended to flood #debian on
> IRC eons ago when I first started using Debian.

I wouldn't call it hypocrisy, Stan. I'd call it something one would grow
out of.

Anything else I can contribute to this thread has already been posted,
unfortunately.

--
 _  Brian Ryans 8B2A 54C4 E275 8CFD 8A7D 5D0B 0AD0 B014 C112 13D0     .
( ) ICQ UIN: 43190205 | Mail/MSN/Jabber: BrianLRyans@gmail.com       ..: