Re: trying to update PowerEdge BIOS "Make sure the following utilities are in the path ..."

I updated dell poweredge bios once and I think I used

procmail

Next try to search package accoarding to file:

http://packages.debian.org/search?searchon=contents&keywords=lockfile&mode=path&suite=stable&arch=any

Regards,
Robert.