ejabberd...

Hi

I need store all convertatios from users in my ejabberd,i use Debian Lenny

I probbed with mod_logxml from
http://svn.process-one.net/ejabberd-modules/mod_logxml also i used the
guide but nothing happen, i really don't understand which is my error???

The last probbe was download mod_logxml.erl and put in to
/var/lib/ejabberd/ but nothing

put in /usr/src/ but nothing

I used to execute build.sh in
http://svn.process-one.net/ejabberd-modules/mod_logxml/trunk/build.sh but
nothing happen.

Please i need the module to do that???

I use ejabberd 2.0.1

This is the error report=INFO REPORT==== 2010-01-21 20:05:39 ===
D(<0.347.0>:ejabberd_s2s_out:800) : terminated:
{shutdown,wait_for_validation}

=INFO REPORT==== 2010-01-21 20:05:39 ===
D(<0.343.0>:ejabberd_s2s_out:800) : terminated: {shutdown,stream_established}

=ERROR REPORT==== 2010-01-21 20:05:43 ===
E(<0.37.0>:gen_mod:66) : {undef,
                         [{mod_logxml,start,
                           ["jabber2.rosrt.cu",
                            [{stanza,[message,other]},
                             {direction,[internal,external]},
                             {orientation,[send,recv]},
                             {logdir,"/var/log/ejabberd/convertations/"},
                             {timezone,local},
                             {rotate_days,1},
                             {rotate_megs,no},
                             {rotate_kpackets,no},