Re: lenny backups and recovery

On Thu, 21 Jan 2010, Paul E Condon wrote:

"Linux-Complete-Backup-and-Recovery-HOWTO".  One of the first things I
noticed about it is that it assumes that you already -have- a daily
backup system in place, and then it makes no attempt to integrate what
it is presenting with that system, or even suggest a review of the
design of that system. And yet it claims to be 'complete'.

I think we can agree, it is not complete.

Hi Paul. Thanks for your reply. I probably read that doc years and years ago although I don't remember anything about it :) I'll go reread it.

Cheers,

Rob

--
Email: robert@timetraveller.org