Re: error opening mutt

2010/1/20 Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com>
On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 21:00:25 +0800, Umarzuki Mochlis wrote:

> 2010/1/20 Camaleón
>
>> > Error in /home/umarzuki/.muttrc, line 50:
>> > /home/umarzuki/mail/mutt_aliases: No such file or directory Error in
>> > /home/umarzuki/.muttrc, line 56: /home/umarzuki/mutt/mutt_colors: No
>> > such file or directory source: errors in /home/umarzuki/.muttrc Press
>> > any key to continue...
>>
>> Have you created those files in that path?
>>
>> It seems they are missing.
>>

> thanks, i had created those files. All seems well but when i ran
> "fetchmail -v" command, I can't see any mail eventhough there's a few
> emails in my gmail inbox

I suppose you are following the steps provided by the URL you sent
before.

Fetchmail needs you to properly setup the delivery method so it can know
where to store (or send) the downloaded e-mails.

Have you setup procmail as stated in the guide?

yes

Are you getting any error messages in the logs?

/var/log/messages? no
but i can see mails in /var/spool/mail/umarzuki

Greetings,

--
Camaleón